Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Songs and Belly Laughs- WWTKW

it's time for my weekly post. where i play along and co-hostess We want to know wednesday along with Mamarazzi and Queso .

Queso is asking the questions this week for we want to know Wednesday!


THE QUESTIONS....

Which of the following phrases characterizes how you live your life?
a. You only live once
b. test the water before jumping in
c. stability is the key to life

what were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?

who is the last person you hugged?

what song always makes you happy when you hear it?

what's the first thing you thought about this morning?


MY ANSWERS!

Which of the following phrases characterizes how you live your life?
a. You only live once
b. test the water before jumping in
c. stability is the key to life

what were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?

last night. while cooking dinner, Joy walked in and said,"Rice a roni?"

the hubs and I both chimed in "the San Francisco treat!"

every day i laugh tons. my kids make me laugh, i laugh at myself, the hubs likes to try to make me laugh.

i laugh easily and alot.




who is the last person you hugged?

THE BABY. HE GETS LOTS OF HUGS FROM MAMA! and everyone else.



what song always makes you happy when you hear it?

I CAN NEVER PICK JUST ONE.

EVERYBODY TALKS- THE NEW SINGLE BY NEON TREES! makes me super happy.

Big Girl by Mika. MAMARAZZI TURNED ME ONTO THIS ONE AND I LOVE IT LOTS. oh what confidence strutting down the street in a corset would take.


AND THIS ONE. WHO DOESN'T LOVE A LITTLE SESAME STREET?!
the # 12 and the lady bugs' picnic!




what's the first thing you thought about this morning?

I HAD A WEIRD DREAM ABOUT AN OLD BOYFRIEND, SO I WAS ANALYZING THAT. AND THEN THE USUAL, GETTING UP TO CHASE KIDS OUT THE DOOR TO SCHOOL.



Photobucket









post signature

© 2012 crazymamaof6

7 comments:

gretchen said...

Every song from Sesame Street makes me happy!

Mamarazzi said...

oh how i love that ladybug picnic song. "telling knock knock jokes...at the ladybug picnic!!"

and you know i love me some Mika!!

and now i kinda want some Rice-a-roni, even though i have never had the San Francisco treat!

VandyJ said...

I still remember the counting song from sesame street where you counted to 12. That's the one that stuck with me.
Hugging little boys happens lots at our house.

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

GREAT song selections! That song by Neon Trees is really good. I think I've only heard it like once.

Jill said...

Ahhh Sesame Street songs! How I miss those! New Sesame Street just isn't the same!! :)

Chels said...

I love the Neon Trees song you shared, I can't get it out of my head now. That's a good thing; it's fun! I wish I was more of an A person. But I can't help but go crazy over analysing sometimes.

Myya said...

No one can resist baby hugs! :)

What fun songs, I haven't heard of the first two... well I heard the big girl one from Mamarazzi's post today but the LadyBug song is adorable. You are so right, who doesn't love Seaseme Street!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............