Thursday, February 9, 2012

I lost my mustache - friday confessional

Yesterday I finally got down to it and made the mustaches for Pierce's Valentines.


I traced one over and over onto the waxy adhesive backing of the self stick felt in blue sharpie.


while I was cutting the 35 mustaches the blue smeared all over my hands, kinda ruined my manicure and eventually smudged all over my face.


I had some blue residue on my lip where I tried on every one, (showing the hubs my mad mustache cutting skills.) My forehead, chin, cheeks. Best part is...i didn't wash it off, I covered it up with make-up on the way to my hair appointment.


Then while I was there at my hair appointment I was chatting with the other lady after me, and I looked down and saw a piece of felt stuck to my shoe, I thought it was a scrap,  nope it was my curly mustache I'd accused one of the kids of stealing my curly magician mustache. And then I had to explain why I had a mustache. And here I was waiting to get mine waxed. Best part was the sticky sound when I walked.


When I got out of the shower and cleaned my ears tonight, I discovered I scratched inside my ear without remembering. It was when I was cutting the mustaches because, The q-tip was blue. Awesome.


Link up with mamarazzi too. It's fun.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

1 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

hilarious. i especially love that you didn't try washing it off you just covered it! you kill me!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............