Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I like to have more than one -WWTKW

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A
Hosted by Mamarazzi and Crazymama

this week Mamarazzi is asking the questions. i'm hoping my links and button works, my regular computer crapped out last week and i'm phone posting. and nothing is working right. sorry!


{1} What are your Top 3 blogging tips for other bloggers?


{2} What book have you read lately that you would recommend?


{3} What is a physical feature you have been complimented on?


{4} What color is your toothbrush?


{5} What question would you like to add to a future WWTK?





{1} What are your Top 3 blogging tips for other bloggers?


remove word verification. it bugs the heck out of me.


get google reader if you don't have it, to manage your blogs you follow.


and


enable your email so people can comment back easily. i hate when someone asks me a question and i can't reply easily. or maybe i just wanna say ,"hey, thanks for commenting" and i can't.


and a bonus tip- if you have a smart phone get a blogging app so you can post anywhere.

i use blogger droid on my android phone and love it. i post (with pics even) in the car pool pick up line or at the dr.'s office while i kill time. it's pretty awesome. and yet makes me want to scream right now.


{2} What book have you read lately that you would recommend?


omg i JUST finished (like 5 minutes ago)


Midnight in AUSTENLAND, by Shannon Hale.

Midnight in Austenland

seriously delightful. i read it in an afternoon. and i'm so sad it's over.

i'm so glad i took a few hours for myself today and read it, because otherwise it's been MONTHS since i've read a book.


{3} What is a physical feature you have been complimented on?


my hair. i guess it's pretty darn fabulous. i get compliments all the time.


when i had long hair i got compliments then too.


{4} What color is your toothbrush?


upstairs it's yellow and purple and downstairs it's hot pink and white.


i like to have more than one so i can take care of business with as little running up or down stairs as i can.


{5} What question would you like to add to a future WWTK?

what side of the bed do you sleep on?


done. link up, snag the button and questions.



~~~~~~~~

null












11 comments:

VandyJ said...

I'm going to check out that book. Sounds interesting.

Jill said...

You know, a book cover needs to interest me, and that book cover has definitely drawn me in. I've added it to my list of books I want to read!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good book, especially if you are bummed that it was over!

What does your hair look like? I am curious :)

insomnia said...

Love the phone app. If I use it, it's for something I want to post and I will come back later and add to it. I love the cell app!
I don't do google plus or circles or whatever that is. I have a list that I follow and read. I adjust, add/delete randomly that list.
Ha! I sleep on whatever side of the bed my kid or a dog isn't laying on. So, sometimes I wind up on the sofa!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

Interesting question! Maybe there should be a whole nighttime wwk! LOL
I pinned that book on my pinterest because I've heard before it was good and forgot so now I can remember to read it in the future.

Unknown said...

Great tips and answers!! I have 2 toothbrushes also. I live in a 3 story house, by bedtime my toothbrush better be on the same floor as I am!!

Anonymous said...

Great answers. Thanks for hosting the blog hop :-D New follower

Anonymous said...

I never thought about having an upstairs toothbrush and a downstairs toothbrush! How awesome! Following you via GFC :)

Adie said...

Stopping by from Mamarazzi!

Oh that book sounds right up my alley!

Have a great week!

Myya said...

Uhhhh awesome tip about posting from my phone. I am SOOO looking for that ap!

Smart idea to have toothbrushes everywhere. I used to keep one in my desk drawer when I worked.

I do have a side of the bed... isn;t funny how we have those habits.

Susan said...

Can you tell me if my email is enabled...when I go to edit I can never tell. And while I'm at it here is a problem I have...I created my blog while I had one email. Them we moved and my email had to change because of the carrier only existed in the QC. So I have to log in with the other old and non functioning email account to blog. When I tried to change it...it created a whole new account that is not connected to my blog. THAT TOTALLY BUGS ME! Now I feel better.

BTW I always thought you had awsome hair too.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............