Wednesday, March 14, 2012

For my last supper...we want to know wednesday foodie questions.

null

This week mamarazzi assembled an assortment of fabulous questions asked by some of our favorite WWTK participants! This week we are talking FOOD! PLEASE make sure to include all of the links, we really appreciate the fabulous questions and want to make sure that they get lots of linky love! Super huge thanks for the fun questions ladies!


{1}Ricki Jill from http://ricki-treleaven. blogspot.com wants to know: I would like to know what the WWTK's participants serve when they have company for dinner. What are your go-to recipes?

pasta bar-

2 kinds of pasta- spaghetti and bow tie or penne or whatever i have enough of, 2 kinds of sauce- alfredo and meat sauce, yummy seasoned french bread and salad. it feeds a crowd and takes care of almost everyone's preferences.

soft tacos-

fried corn tortillas, seasoned ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, homemade salsa and guacamole. build your own.


i'm all about what pleases the pickest eaters and feeds a crowd.


{2}Jill @ http://jills-world.blogspot.com wants to know: If you were told it was time for your last meal, what would you order up or make for yourself?



my homemade soft tacos, or

my mom's meatloaf balls and homemade mashed potatoes.

and dessert damn it!


{3}Suzanne @ http://suzannewynnell. wordpress.com/ wants to know: Sugar or alcohol? or more delicately Drink or Dessert?


dessert, always dessert. i believe "life is uncertain, eat dessert first".


{4}Myya @ http://myyasays.blogspot. com/ wants to know: What is your favorite Crock Pot Recipe?


roast.

whatever cut of beef roast they have that doesn't look too fatty, stick it in the crockpot with a packet of onion soup mix poured over it and a little water and cook on low for 8 hours or overnight. serve with mashed potatoes and candied carrots, corn, asparagus with lemon butter. rolls. this is our sunday dinner plan.(when i remember to put it in the crockpot)


or shred the roast and make tacos. or bbq beef sandwiches. they all start with the roast and some soup mix.


{5} Mamarazzi is having a hard time getting breakfast in everyday so she wants to know: What are you eating for breakfast these days?

i don't usually have time for breakfast. i'm lucky to grab a cereal bar or a banana. although this morning i made pancakes it's not the norm.

check pinterest, there's always tons of fab ideas.


snag the questions here.....

{1}Ricki Jill from http://ricki-treleaven. blogspot.com wants to know: I would like to know what the WWTK's participants serve when they have company for dinner. What are your go-to recipes?

{2}Jill @ http://jills-world.blogspot.com wants to know: If you were told it was time for your last meal, what would you order up or make for yourself?

{3}Suzanne @ http://suzannewynnell. wordpress.com/ wants to know: Sugar or alcohol? or more delicately Drink or Dessert?

{4}Myya @ http://myyasays.blogspot. com/ wants to know: What is your favorite Crock Pot Recipe?

{5} Mamarazzi is having a hard time getting breakfast in everyday so she wants to know: What are you eating for breakfast these days?

grab the button, and link up! it's fun.



13 comments:

insomnia said...

I haven't made roast in the crock pot in a while. Usually during the summer is when I do a lot of crock potting to cut back on the kitchen heating up. Tacos sounds good too. Now I'm hungry:)
Jill

Anonymous said...

I'm coming over the next time you have tacos!!! lol I love love LOVE tacos!

~she~ said...

I totally agree with Question #1! I love to make Mexican food for a crowd and the night before we run our marathon, I'm going to host a pasta dinner for all my friends who are running! I'm already dreaming of the garlic bread and cheesy pasta!

We totally had similar answers today!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

mmm that's an easy crockpot recipe! I need to try! I have some onion soup mix too, I bet that would work with other meats too...need to try!! Great!!

VandyJ said...

This week's questions are making me hungry.
Those tacos sounds yummy!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I bet your mom's meatloaf balls are heavenly! Great answers to this week's questions!

xo,
RJ

Jill said...

Mmmm...and now I'm totally craving tacos...and roast beef in the crock pot...mmmm...

Thanks to you & Mamarazzi for all the linky love! Really appreciate my question being used! :)

D said...

Love the taco idea! Yum!

Anonymous said...

I love your pasta bar idea, I never thought to give so many options! Brilliant! I also love your taco idea! I love love tacos. I don't know why I don't make them more often..

I always wondered how to cook a roast.. I'm new at this whole cooking thing haha.

Thanks for sharing!

Jodie said...

The tacos sounds amazing!! I really want to make some Mexican food for dinner now!! :)

Myya said...

I'm totally coming over for your tacos, they sound so yummy!

YES, dessert ALWAYS!!

Thanks for the crockpot idea. I definitely need to check Pinterest more. I also always forget about how easy pot roasts are. Never heard about the Onion Soup pack, I'm gonna try that fo sho!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the co-host. Lots of fun. Good stuff and I have trouble with breakfast too!

Unknown said...

now I want tacos!! haha. I love doing a taco/nacho bar hen we have company too, it's super easy and fun to put together!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............