Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break day 2- the quiet moments.

Today was just a relaxed day. not a ton on the agenda.


The girls had slept over at grandma Jones' and I took the boys over at 11 so they could all swim in her heated pool.


After we got home the kids played and i did exciting things like the dishes and laundry.


I looked out the window a little later and saw Hope, dancing outside with the umbrella. I had to sneak a picture.


she had on a white dress up dress on over her swimsuit, pink ballet flats and a fuchsia purse.


this is my baby girl. she's almost 8. i can't believe it.


later i made green chile chicken enchiladas for dinner and while people were still setting the table Patriot climbed up and got into the sour cream. we had to take a picture or two. All of us just had to smile and laugh.


Today while i was sitting there watching the kids fighting in the pool with my mom i asked her why she never told me being a mom was so hard. she made it look so easy.  she just laughed at me.


it's the quiet moments.




Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

5 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love this post, and that photo of Hope should be in a magazine. It is fantastic! We are having a quiet spring break (week one). The girls are not off the same week *sadface*

xo,
RJ

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! Adorable pictures :) Quiet moments are always the best (they are quiet! haha).

I wish my mom would have warned me how hard being a mom was.. She, too, made it look so easy.

CassiB said...

My mom made it look easy too. Hope is darling and Riot is hilarious, we would have a good time laughing at that, as I can see that happening in the near future, lol.

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

I <3 this post. Wonderful. That picture of your daughter is AMAZING and I love it. I want one of my kids like that.
Fun day!!

tren said...

It IS hard, isn't it?! I never imagined the struggles when I looked forward to being a mom. I love my children, but it sure is HARD. My little girl (not the littlest, but one I think of as little still) is turning 8 next week.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............