Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I need a full report...


So, how about some randoms?


I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy. I started on Saturday after seeing the movie on Friday night.

I needed to know the rest of the story. I love waiting until all the books are out. I hate waiting months to continue a story.

I will not be reviewing it here assuming everyone else has already read it. I won't get into how I didn't love it. I just wanted to finish it and get it over with.

But I liked the movie. I'm glad I saw it first.

~~~~


I'm typing this on my very own, fresh out of the box, laptop. I got it Saturday, but this is the first time I've settled into it and used it. I refuse to share with the kids. yes i'm selfish that way.

It was my prize for doing that dang job answering calls 24/7 . I hate that job.

remind me to tell you about the event call I got in the middle of a funeral.

yeah, that happened.

~~~~

I'm super stoked about the new Neon Trees album coming out next month.

It's sooner than later now and I can't wait.

Here is the newest single /new music video. I didn't post it before because my computer was on the fritz and I'm pretty sure the video won't play on mobile. :(

If you live in Utah there is THIS benefit concert next week. you should spread the word to your UTAH peeps and go. do it for me. I need a full report.

Friends Of Giant Steps Presents

Neon Trees

with special guests The Lower Lights
A concert to benefit Giant Steps Autism Preschool
Saturday, April 7th - 5:00 pm
Mt. View High School Auditorium
665 W. Center St. in Orem
$20
Tickets available at www.24tix.com
Velour Live Music Gallery in Provo
and at all SLC Greywhale Locations


~~~~

So how's that for random?
a few random delights and some Neon Trees love. shocking I know.

feel free to share something random with me, in the comments.


Have a Fabulous day!

post signature

© 2012 crazymamaof6

0 comments:

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............