Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quirks and other randoms WWTKW

Remember a few weeks back when Mamarazzi asked for your questions? yeah she's using some of them this week for We want to know Wednesday. They are varied and interesting like the bloggers that threw the questions out there. i can't wait to read your answers. be sure to link the bloggers up. and give them a little comment love.

null

Vandyhttp://tttandme.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{one} What is your quirkiest habit?
{two}What TV show do you always stop to watch?
{three} What do you miss most about being a kid?
{four} How many siblings do you have? 
{five} How do you get yourself out of a funk?


grab those questions and this button and link up! keep reading for my answers. 



Here are my answers....

Vandy @ http://tttandme.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{one} What is your quirkiest habit?

sometimes when i laugh too long and hard i snort. and my nostrils flare. it's pretty. 


{two}What TV show do you always stop to watch?

anything the kids have on. it's pathetic. 
and if i don't like the show, i make them change it. 


Vanessa @ http://www.jfamforlife.com wants to know:
{three} What do you miss most about being a kid?

being skinny and the energy to run like a nut and talk a mile a minute. 

Jolene @ http://richjmylife.blogspot.com   wants to know:
{four} How many siblings do you have?

 6
 3 sisters and 3 brothers i am #5 of 7




Kenzie @ http://cbmommyhood.blogspot.com wants to know:

{five} How do you get yourself out of a funk?


retail therapy. i go shopping. i vent on the phone to a friend, or go out to lunch,  i listen to good music loudly. i pamper myself, mani, pedi. free time. read a book, take a nap. all of the above. 














post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

11 comments:

VandyJ said...

I bet it's pretty!
I'll make my boys change the channel too if I don't like what they are watching. There is some awful stuff on the cartoon network.

Unknown said...

I linked up today! I too snort and it is not pretty!
I make my kids turn things off all the time! Glad I am not the only terrible parent out there!

D said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who does that because I hate Dora and The Fred Show. UGH!

Anonymous said...

That's too funny about snorting, I only do that once in a blue moon.
I do the same thing with kids shows! Especially on the Disney Channel.
Wow, you have a lot of siblings! My mom is #1 out of 7.
I love your answers to get out of a funk, definitely an amazing way to pamper yourself. There is no way you could be a in a funk while doing any of those things.

Jill said...

I love that you make the kids change the channel. I do that too, with my niece and nephew. Some of those kids shows are just bogus. My nephew is 6 and he loves the Retro Toon, which is right up my alley. Unfortunately, we can't get little girl on-board, she needs her Max & Ruby and Toopy & Binoo and crap like that. lol

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love fun laughs like yours! And I think a pedi would bring anyone out of a funk...I need one today! It is almost sandals weather here.

xo,
RJ

Thanks for hosting!

Our 365 Days said...

I totally forget about the energy part of being a kid!!! OH man....I do miss that!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are really fun this week! I'm hopping around visiting! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Phineas & Ferb is da bomb. Just sayin'. I always watched with/for the kids too, and has to *ahem* persuade them to watch what I like.

Energy? What is that, I may have a vague recollection.

Dani said...

Ha ha ha I snort when I laugh also!! I get made fun of because of it all the time.

Dani said...

Ha ha ha I snort when I laugh also!! I get made fun of because of it all the time.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............