Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What if....WWTKW

It's We want to know Wednesday with Mamarazzi and Crazymama! it snuck up on us this week.

Play along. grab the questions and link up. i'm dying to know your answers to these questions. They were tough for me.


null


In the middle of LIFE is one big IF...so this weeks questions are all about the IF...

{one} If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
{two} If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for?
{three} If you had to name the most terrifying event in your life thus far, what would it be?
{four} If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
{five} If you could "uninvent" one thing in the world , so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?

my answers.....

{one} If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

oh, hmmm this is a hard one. not sure if we are talking reality show? or just a sitcom. Sitcom? New Girl. Reality show? Biggest loser or Project Runway.

{two} If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for?

Happiness. isn't that the goal?



"we tend to seek happiness when happiness is actually a choice."


{three} If you had to name the most terrifying event in your life thus far, what would it be?
Getting a call that my mom had been in a car accident and was in the ICU, she had a broken neck.
it was terrifying for sure. I don't know what i'd do if i lost my mom. (she was ok, she had to wear a neck brace for a few months but the first day or two after were scary.

and even with all that going on we still found reasons to laugh. the worry over her nose being broken because her nostrils weren't the same size or shape, getting my downs syndrome brother (who was in the car too) to pee in a cup before they hospital could release him. laughing that she was on her way to sonic when she was hit.

{four} If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?

super natural ability huh? Telekinesis- the ability to move something with your mind. HELLO, clean house, thinking about it while sitting on my butt. AWESOME!

i have a friend that made a very convincing argument for the ability to give anyone INSTANT DIARRHEA.
getting pulled over, give the cop instant diarrhea. long lines? instant diarrhea to the people ahead of you. HELLO GENIUS!

i tell my kids i have super sonic hearing. i do.


{five} If you could "uninvent" one thing in the world , so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?

the laser disc player. and the accompanying gigantic glorified Cd's that play movies. i have a HUGE stack in my house of laser discs the hubs is holding onto. if it was uninvented the pile would be gone. rad.









post signature

© 2012 crazymamaof6

11 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i don't know what i would do if i lost my mom either...i totally get the terror and the laughter through it all. that is how my family rolls too!

the telekinesis is brilliant. i could get a lot done just by thinking it!

sorry i failed on questions this week. Spring Break has me twisted.

Ricki Treleaven said...

LOVE your answers.....and I think that telekinesis is BRILLIANT!!! I wish I had thought of that one!

xo,
RJ

Anonymous said...

LOL; Yeah, discs are so useless! We rip dvds from Netflix and keep them on a server. It's so much better!

~she~ said...

Oh, I really love the instant diarrhea answer! I unofficially change my answer now! :) Although, cleaning my house with only my mind is great too! How lazy and fat would I be then??? :)

Good answers!

VandyJ said...

Telekinesis would rock. Being super fast would be pretty cool too.
happiness is a good answer. Since I'm mostly happy right now, it didn't occur to me.

Our 365 Days said...

TELEKINESIS!!! I couldn't think of the "name" for it...i knew it was tele-something! That is scary about what happened to your mom, glad she is OK!

Martha said...

Telekinesis! I didn't even think of that before!!!

Super sonic hearing is real. I think all mothers have it!

The Lovely One said...

Hee hee hee... in college, I took a movie appreciation class. All the movies shown were on laser disc. I remember the teacher saying, "say goodbye to VHS... laser discs are the future!"

Jo said...

Love your number 4! I don't think there is a woman on this planet who could not do with that.

Glad your mom was ok in the end.

Great minds on number 2.

Tere said...

following from WWTK. As for that super power... my son is convinced I have eyes in the back of my head... and supersonic hearing... totally freaks him out!!! (If only he knew that those are standard on all "mom" models)
Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

I adore that show, New Girl, I have it DVR'd because I don't want to miss any episodes!
I definitely couldn't imagine finding out my momma broke her neck, I would panic! So glad that she is okay!!
Great answers :)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............