Tuesday, May 8, 2012

bliggity bloggity boo- wwtkw








null


Mamarazzi has blogging on the brain. and I've been engrossed in my archives for the last few hours so this weeks questions are perfect.
snag the questions and the button and link up. it's fun.
{1} Please describe your blog. Does it fall into one category or many? How has it changed from post one?
{2} What 3 things do you LOVE about blogging?
{3} What 3 things do you DISLIKE about blogging?
{4} What 3 things do you WISH OTHER BLOGGERS would do? Any tips for them?
{5} I know we all have lots of blogs we read, but what are 3 blogs your never miss?


 and here are my answers....
{1} Please describe your blog. Does it fall into one category or many? How has it changed from post one?
I am pretty much a mom blogger. I blog about anything and everything. i used to have more crafts, book and movie reviews but it's always been about my life and what is going on with me. 

{2} What 3 things do you LOVE about blogging? 
three things....A. i love the archives. 
                      B. I love the friends i've made
                      c. i love the free therapy. just working through my thoughts and feelings to post usually works out whatever i am                         stressing about. 

{3} What 3 things do you DISLIKE about blogging?
         a. the lack of comments.
         b. the time suck.
         c. the pressure to be fabulous. and entertaining and to keep up with other bloggers.

{4} What 3 things do you WISH OTHER BLOGGERS would do? Any tips for them?

a. comment more. 
b. realize not every post has to have pics. quit waiting for your ideal and just post. something is better than nothing. 
c. ditch word verification and comment moderation. very few people really need that crap and i find it irritating. 


{5} I know we all have lots of blogs we read, but what are 3 blogs you never miss?

Mamamrazzi of course.

and i really like Vandy J and Kenzie  from the link party. Ricki jill is awesome too.

I  really don't get a ton of blog hopping done these days. life passes too quickly for me to keep up.









here is the linky:





post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

14 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i rarely have time to blog jog like i use to now that we live here. i am feeling the guilt but trying not to let it get to me too much.

yes yes yes AMEN on the word veri...ditch it!!

Jo said...

I know just what you mean about the pressure to measure up to all the 'cool' blogs!

Ricki Treleaven said...

:D You are the sweetest!!! I really, really like your answer to #2....the therapy aspect is very important!!!

I hope you have a great Wednesday!

xo,
RJ

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, forgot about archives. I love being able to go back and see what I did years ago!

D said...

Yeah,the archieves are pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

I, too, use my blog as a stress reliever. Especially while I was going through a funk.
If I take the time to read a blog, I take the time to post. I wish there were more people like that out there hah. Great answers!
This weeks questions were awesome.
Thanks so much for the honorable mention :D You totally just made my day!! Unless there is another Kenzie that you were talking about, then I just made an idiot out of myself ;) haha!

VandyJ said...

Thank you for the shout out!
I love the free therapy aspect of blogging. I can vent and I get such nice comments back that make me feel so much better. Especially when it's something my hubby wouldn't understand.

momto8 said...

I am loving reading what other bloggers think about blogging...very interesting to me. I too love the friends I have made and had to put time limits on my time or I spend all day here...it is fun that't why!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Jen said...

Totally hear you on the stress therapy idea! That is so me!! :)
Word verification...oh what a pain it is!
Great answers! Thanks for co-hosting!
Jen

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

So true! There is SO much pressure to be fabulous..and wouldn't you know it we put that pressure on ourselves!?

Your right about not having to post pics and not waiting for ideal posts..sometimes I do that. Others I don't have time but seriously....how hard can it be :)

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

So true! There is SO much pressure to be fabulous..and wouldn't you know it we put that pressure on ourselves!?

Your right about not having to post pics and not waiting for ideal posts..sometimes I do that. Others I don't have time but seriously....how hard can it be :)

Myya said...

Amen on the Archives. I so can't wait to look back 10 years from now. I should figure out a way to back it all up then huh. Yikes!

I'm with you on the getting it out & feeling the therapy as you do. It always feels better to get it out.

I agree with the commenting more, I wish I got to visit more blogs like I did a couple years ago. I do comment if I visit though. I think it is so stupid when someone takes the time to read your post but then doesn;t comment. I mean really?

Candi said...

I agree about the timesuck. But...it's still awesome! I really love your blog layout, too. :) Just thought I would let you know that.

Happy blogging!

Nikki said...

I love the friendships I have made through blogging! I also totally agree with the free therapy!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............