Monday, May 7, 2012

What's the biggest surprise of your life?

I find myself wanting a place I can post a little more anonymously.

It's nothing big, just stuff I'm dying to share with someone because it's hilarious, but I can't here or on Fb because certain people might read it or be offended.

 Some might say I should just keep it to myself but, really it's too good not to share and if I didn't post it, I would forget. and it's good for a laugh so it's something worth remembering right?!

It's something to save for my book, of course it wouldn't be anonymous then would it?! If I wrote a book  it would be a whole collection of embarrassing yet funny things that happen in my life. And sometimes my life is completely inappropriate. What can I say? I am what I am.

and then today  on a completely unrelated but also embarassing note

my niece tagged me on fb with this....

Crazymama "said that the biggest surprise of your life is fart with chunks in it. she is the only person i know other than her children who would come right out and say that."


yeah. tagged me in that?! not sure if it was visible to my friends or if my skills in blocking items I'm tagged in was successful. 

Yeah I've said it. That is my favorite joke EVER, I'm just now realizing  I might be the crude embarrassing aunt.


Which reminds me of this movie clip that makes me giggle.




While it's true I say that, I'm not sure I want my 600+ friends to know I tell that Joke, but whatever,  here I am blogging about it.


Then again nobody reads this anyway, and people do read my Fb.

so just so you know, I don't share it all anywhere with anyone, except the hubs, he  knows everything.


 May you have someone to share your secrets with and you not have any surprises.

Happy Monday!



post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I am laughing so hard I have hot tea running out my nose! Yeah, I said it!!! ;P

Jill said...

I totally want an anonymous blog where I can just post anything. I totally get it.

Mamarazzi said...

omg i love you. seriously that is stuff i say that never makes it to the blog.

The Lovely One said...

One of the reasons I started a new blog was so I could post the crazy random stuff like this!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............