Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You asked...WWTKW


Welcome to we want to know wednesday with your super hot hostesses
Mamarazzi and Crazymama 




null


This week's questions are coming to you from WWTK participants. PLEASE be sure to link their blogs so they can get credit for their awesomeness...

{one}Scriptor @ http://allstarme.wordpress.com wants  to know:
Hmm, I’d love to know how many tattoos our readers/bloggers have and if they don’t, do they want one and of what?
{two}Jenn @ http://joshandjennhaas.blogspot.com wants to know:
What is the best present you ever received?
{three}Chelsea @ http://createinspirejournal.blogspot.com wants to know:
 Tall dark and handsome or pretty boys?
{four}Jo @ http://willthekidsturnoutok.blogspot.com wants to know:
How did you meet your significant other?
{five} Mamarazzi and Crazymama want to know:
OK..YOUR turn, what question your you like to see featured on a future WWTK? 


{one}Scriptor wants  to know:
Hmm, I’d love to know how many tattoos our readers/bloggers have and if they don’t, do they want one and of what?

i have ZERO tattoos. i considered it for a little while when I was 18 and legally of age to get one and decided a piercing was less permanent . So I went with a tongue piercing. 

the logic at the time was, whatever cute little thing I had tattooed would eventually  become a large unflattering blob. stretched out and unrecognizable. since i wanted tigger and pooh in the a 69 position around my belly button.  which would be SUPER HIDEOUS at this point after 7 kids and stretch marked from stem to stern. I'm glad i went with the tongue piercing which had no lasting effects whatsoever. 

{two}Jenn wants to know:
What is the best present you ever received?

one time when i was around 11, my mom had just gotten into porcelain dolls. I fell in love with one called Gumdrop. I wept and wailed wanting that doll for months. anyway, Christmas morning, i found a different doll, Sugar Britches, under the tree but she was totally perfect dressed in pink. there was one for each  of the girls in my family. What i didn't know at the time was, my mom already had made my doll, and had already sewn a lovely little dress for it,  before i'd ever fallen in love with Gum Drop. but she couldn't say anything or ruin the surprise. anyway. i still have that doll, right now she's in a box since we never really moved in here, i'll put her in the little  girls room at the next house. 


{three}Chelsea wants to know: 
Tall dark and handsome or pretty boys? 

Tall dark and handsome. 


{four}Jo  wants to know:
How did you meet your significant other?

this is a long story, we originally met when i was (18) on a date with another guy. The other guy had  asked me out, to what turned out to be a group date thing, the hubs and his friend and brother and the guy I was out with,  They all picked me up. we went to some other girls house to play pool, and then to a restaurant nearby.  Then after dinner my date and I hung out and eventually ended up at his friends house (the hubs) to watch a movie on his big screen TV. 

what i didn't know was....

 a. The date "forgot his wallet" so the hubs bought both of our meals that night. because he was stuck with the check. 

 b. the hubs hated the guy i was with. So by association, he didn't like me. Even though his brother and best friend both thought I was quite the catch and super cute. They pressured him for like a year to ask me out.  NOTE: i only went out with the first guy like 2 weeks before it didn't work out and i hated the first guy. 

fast forward a few months and I ran into The hubs,  at my work, I worked at a hardware store sorta like other big box home improvement stores.  The hubs did flooring for a living. I'd see him, say Hey, you should ask me out sometime and he'd say he was on a "dating fast", meaning he wasn't going out with any girls for a period of time. 

done playing the game. it was his own game though, you'll see why. 

Anyway, a few months later (i was 19), he (was 26) showed up at church. where i was super friendly and nice to everyone as the door greeter. The next day he showed up at my family home evening group.  

as he was leaving I walked him out, and said again, "hey, you should ask me out sometime."

he said, "i would but I'm not asking anyone out, but you could ask me out."

 so i said,  "fine! wanna go out this friday? you are paying." 

Then he asked me if i wanted to go for a ride in his new 4 door truck. and i said yes. 

we drove off into the sunset, and lived happily ever after. 

the end. 

really it was more than that, but that's how we met and started dating finally. 

note: I still had my tongue pierced back then. and like 3 other guys were into me at that family home evening group. which the hubs noted and realized it was time for action on his part. 


{five} Mamarazzi and Crazymama want to know:
OK..YOUR turn, what question your you like to see featured on a future WWTK? 

I want to know....What color do you paint your toes most often? 

are you giving into the hype? 








post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

9 comments:

Jo said...

O my I would dare say you are really glad you didn't go with that tattoo :)

Great story of how you guys met!

VandyJ said...

I vary my toe color depending on the mood I'm in when I paint them. Right now they are a teal blue color. I'm thinking about repainting them and am not sure what I want to go with--the boys think I should go with pink and sparkly.

Jen said...

HAHAHA - love the tattoo answer! and so true! for something so permanent, you definitely need to be sure that it's what you want and where is the best place.
Love the story of how you guys met!

Jill said...

Bet you're thanking your lucky stars you didn't go with that tat! haha!! I'm glad I didn't get one at 18 when all my friends were going - it's given me time to think about what I would REALLY want inked on me... and I'm STILL not 100% sure I'll ever get up the guts to go!! ;)

Forgetfulone said...

Definitely not giving in to the 50 shades hype! I usually paint my toes some shade of pink.

The Lovely One said...

I totally gave in to the 50 shades hype, and you know I'm going to be watching me some Magic Mike!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you didn't get that tattoo ;)
That's a cute story about your favorite present! You should post a pic of the doll - it sounds so pretty!
Tall, dark, and handsome ALL the way!
Love the story of how you and the hubs started dating. Very ballsy telling him he should ask you out ;)

I gave in to the hype - I read 50 Shades of Gray, and am impatiently waiting to see Magic Mike. Eek!

Anonymous said...

The last photo - about 50 Shades and Magic Mike is hilarious! And so true!

Your tattoo story sounds pretty smart by the way!

Mamarazzi said...

LOL about the tattoo...awesome! i kind of love the story about the doll. your mom sounds like she loved being a mama, i bet that is where you get it from...you are awesome like that.

i am just now getting around to everyone. its been a little beyond cray cray around here! i am seeing that you visited everyone and i super love that you sent me everyone's questions. you are rad!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............