Monday, July 16, 2012

Hope and friends.

Last week, Hope turned 8.

We went for some pictures of her in her baptism dress on her birthday.

Hope's baptism is on Saturday the 21st. 


I should really get on the making of the invites. I got as far as looking at the darling pictures. 

I'd called up my sweet friend Ashley of Sunshine and Shade Photography and she got us right in. She's the best!




I think this is the one I'll do the invite on. 

Hope's best cousin Maria is turning 8 in a few weeks so we did pictures together. 


and Hope's best friend Lily is also getting baptized on Saturday at a different time, so I thought it would be fun if she came too. 


I can't believe my baby girl is 8 already. 

Saturday is Hope's big day. She's very excited about it.

(for those that don't know...The 8th birthday is a big deal in the Mormon church because that is the age a child can choose to be baptized a member of the church. )

in the 4th article of faith  in the mormon church, it says...

We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.''  found here 
if you want more info about the Mormons , their people or their basic beliefs, you can find info at Mormon.org






post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

2 comments:

KaraLyn said...

Beautiful!!! She sure is growing up!!! And way to go you missionary you!!! ;)

tammy said...

So cute! Ashley did a great job, as usual!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............