Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What he doesn't know...WWTKW




null

Mamarazzi put this weeks questions together with a little help from some linky ladies. make sure to link them up and visit and give them a little love. 



{one} What is your go to spice/seasoning when cooking?
{two} What room in your house best represents your personality? (brownie points for a pic)
{three} On a scale of 1-5, 5 being VERY, how organized are you?
And two from YOU!!
{four}What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
{five} Do you keep any little (harmless) secrets from your significant other?


Now, for my answers to these questions here we go....

{one} What is your go to spice/seasoning when cooking? 


salt n peppa baby. 

{two} What room in your house best represents your personality? (brownie points for a pic)
 my front room. 

it's decorated in my signature colors. 

black, white and hot pink. i don't think i have a pic since my computer crashed and lost the ones when it was all fresh and new, and it's not clean today.   darn it. 


you can just imagine it. black couches, hot pink with  black feather trim pillows  black and white printed pillows, white shabby chic end tables, hot pink frames, black and white damask cornices on the windows. 

{three} On a scale of 1-5, 5 being VERY, how organized are you? 


 um 3? I'm not very organized at all. I am with some things, but on the whole, if you saw my house, you'd give me a 1 but I do well with organized chaos.  and i'm organized as far as being prepared and getting the kids where they need to be. 



And two from YOU!!

Amanda wants to know:
{four}What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? 


don't do anything once, you don't want to do for the rest of your life! 



Scriptor wants to know:
{five} Do you keep any little (harmless) secrets from your significant other? 

not really. I'm more of a too much information kind of wife.


unless he is out of town and I go shopping. then I don't advertise what I bought. He'll never know. 


And, since RULES make the world go 'round...
All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling *NEW* WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi and Crazymama
3. Link up your actual WWTK post NOT just your blog URL, thanks, I hate having to fix links!
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks! 












post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

I kind of let it slide about what I by when shopping too.

The Lovely One said...

Oh, I like your organization answer! I didn't think that i was that organized because I often have to hunt around for important papers when I need them, but I am ALWAYS on top of the kids' schedules and I never miss an appointment, so maybe I'm more organized than I think I am!

Anonymous said...

Your front room sounds so cute! Love the colors.
In my head I am very organized, and I love the idea of organization.. but that's about as far as it goes :)
Great answers!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like that advice! And how true is it?? Let me assure you, it's absolutely true!

Mamarazzi said...

that room sounds EXACTLY like you, i can just imagine it!

i would say with a herd of 7 you are probably WAY more organized than you give yourself credit for.

i remember that advice...awesome!

too much info..lol...i get accused of that now and then!

thanks for linking ME up. i forgot, went to bed early...fighting a cold. yuck!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............