Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Savoring summer and getting ready for back to school at the same time.


So I registered the teenagers and paid their fees today.

 It set me back almost $400 bucks.

Liberty is doing Volleyball and it costs $100 bucks per semester per sport.

I bought yearbooks because I had the money now and might not later.

I paid PTO fees and bought their uniform shirts.

We did a little back to school shopping today too.

 I've been frantic about Liberty's uniforms. it was so much easier last year outfitting Peyton. he's a boy, and he doesn't care. and I didn't care.

 NOW with a girl it's a whole new ballgame.

add the uniform restrictions of no skinny jeans or short skirts  and  finding shorts to the knee and we are screwed.

Liberty has super long legs. have I mentioned she's 5'7" these days? at 12 and she's all legs.

yeah. my mini me (slash) the teenage diva isn't easy to shop for, but we lucked out. I'm less frantic anyway.

Now onto buying back packs and shoes for everyone and starting on the long supply lists.

I've got an early start and I feel awesome about it.

The other kids got the mail in registration packets in the mail today. no teacher assignments
yet but school is less than a month away now.  GASP!

It has it's pros and cons.

a cleaner, quieter house VS help and entertainment for the baby.

He'll be sad when they are gone all day. but he'll nap. that's a bonus.

I already dread the early mornings and taxi service and the inevitable homework.

We'll savor the next few weeks of no schedule while I get the lists purchased and people ready.






post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

1 comments:

tammy said...

I agree, boys are so much easier! 5 uniform shirts for Taylor @ $10 each and a couple of pair of khakis on sale and he's done. Connor was even easy since his shorts still fit and look good (since he goes half-naked in the summer), and then a few t-shirts found at TJMaxx and Marshall's.

Liberty is taller than me! Crazy.

I am not looking forward to school starting this year. Connor starts Wed!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............