Wednesday, July 18, 2012

You are Craving WHAT?! wwtkw





I, Crazymama, just got back from the grocery store, where i was shopping while hungry.  We all know THAT is never a good idea. add that to some weird cravings I've been having and you get these questions...

Grab the questions and this delightful button


null



LINKETY ON UP 

with me and Mamarazzi (heads up she's super busy having fun with her ridiculously handsome nephews this week, SO, it's just me that will be coming round to comment. we know you understand)



Be sure you include Marycate in the links and go visit her and give her a little comment love too, just for being a peach and helping out with her question!







{1} walking down the cookie aisle at the store, what do you pick?

{2} would you rather eat chips or crackers? which kind?

{3} what kind of pickles do you like? 

{4} what is your favorite candy? 

{5} marycatehttp://marycateutah.blogspot.com wants to know about your beverage preference. 

Coke....Or Pepsi? Diet Drinkers? 

and here are my answers to my own questions...

{1} walking down the cookie aisle at the store, what do you pick?

yesterday I picked simply shortbread. they were great. just a little butter cookie. 

otherwise i pick mint milanos but i have to hide those from the herd, they love them too. 

{2} would you rather eat chips or crackers? which kind?

i like crackers. saltines, ritz, or cheese its. goldfish are darn tasty too, (my kids will eat the whole mega box in a day, having a herd of kids does that) 

{3} what kind of pickles do you like?

Usually Kosher dill, the gourmet, half a cucumber ones in the cold section. but lately I've been enjoying mini sweet pickles. i don't know why. i'm just going with it. 

{4} what is your favorite candy?

sour rips or warhead cubes for sour candy. 

Milky way or snickers or Reese's Peanut butter cups if i'm going for candy bar chocolate. 

movie box candy? i like Jr. Mints and  mini Charleston chews

it just depends on the day and the craving. 


{5} marycate http://marycateutah.blogspot.com wants to know about your beverage preference. 

Coke....Or Pepsi? Diet Drinkers? 

Coke these days. Pepsi is ok too. 

I'm not brand loyal, and I really don't drink much soda anyway, but when I do, it's never diet. 


So there we are, hope you are having a FABULOUS WEDNESDAY! 








post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

10 comments:

Jo said...

I love Reese's Peanut butter cups but you don't get them here :(

Unknown said...

I love Reese's too! That's my oldest sons favorite candy!!

Jen said...

LOVE Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... mind you, I love anything peanut butter(y) :) Goldfish crackers are awesome LOL - I am terrible for sneaking some of my son's Goldfish when he has them :)

VandyJ said...

You really can't eat just one goldfish--it gets lonely and demands you eat more. Goldfish are addicting that way.
My candy tastes vary according to mood and craving too--same thing with chips and crackers.

Cyndy Bush said...

Mmm, have you ever had the Boar's Head deli pickles? Soooo good.
Fun WWTK! =)

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

That's funny because your right with the it depends on the day and the craving..I could have completely different answers tomorrow :).
Love me some shortbread cookies, I never get them though ??

I agree on all answers!

~she~ said...

Oh yes, Junior Mints are da bomb! Once, I had a box that melted all together and hardened in one big, giant clump. Yeah, I still ate them!

kewkew said...

Hi there, this is my first time linking up, I just found this linky over on another blog. It looked like fun, so I came to check it out. Of course, it is just my luck it was about food when I am trying to lose weight. I got to dwell on the yummy foods I should be avoiding, yeah right.
I haven't had shortbread cookies for a while, gotta see if I can find some good ones. My mom always bought some yummy ones. Gotta ask her what they were.
Would love for you to stop by Tot and Me some time. I have a weekend blog hop if you are interested. If you link up to Lovin' The Readers you have the chance to be the following week's Featured Host.
Hope to see you around. Will try hard to be back next week.

Anonymous said...

I could definitely go for some cookies right about now.. haha!
I'm definitely a chips with my crackers kind of girl.
I am so brand loyal with Pepsi it is ridiculous!
Loved the questions this week :D

Anonymous said...

i agree, diet soda sucks!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............