Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CRAZYMAMA COME ON DOWNNN- WWTKW

 It's We want to know Wednesday with Mamarazzi and Crazymama! take a few to avoid the housework and  play along. it's fun. i promise. This week's questions are from Mamarazzi. and are full of delight.    

In addition to this good time, it's the first day of school for the herd, and I have an ultrasound to see the baby.  so i may or may not be around much today,    I'll try though to make the rounds and leave some comment love.

null



{1}What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
{2}What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
{3}They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?
{4}What were you doing 30 minutes ago? 
{5}If you could be on any game show what would it be?


{1}What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

naps whenever i can get one. 


{2}What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?

lunch dates with friends. 

{3}They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love? 

the hubs brought me my fave dinner the other night. DELIGHTFUL. a beverage delivery does it too. 

{4}What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Looking up what time and what channel "The Big Bang Theory" is on.


{5}If you could be on any game show what would it be?

The Price is Right!  I could totally win a showcase showdown. Someday I'll make it on!  imagine it with me.....CRAZYMAMAAAAAA   COME ON DOWNNNNNNNN

seriously made of awesome.




linky...

post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

13 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i will be thinking of you today!!

we are so alike...beverage delivery DOES go a long way!

i could see you killing it on the price is right too...i chose the same game show!

Jo said...

Hope it goes well at the dr. today!

You know, I have never ever seen The price is right ....

Jennifer Cluff said...

The Price is Right - good choice! Never thought of that one :)

Love, love, love Big Bang Theory - can almost say I live it each day!

Cheers

Marisa Maestas said...

OMG, I love the Big Bang Theory. It's one of me and D's favorite shows!!! And yes, drink delivery is always AWESOME!!!

~she~ said...

Oh, I love getting me a sweet nap on the couch too! I've taken more than I'd care to admit this summer. I hate it, though, when the kids rat me out to Hubby who is out working hard!

VandyJ said...

Naps area wonder pleasure--I refuse to feel guilty about them.
I probably do OK on the Price is Right--but only if I got a price guessing game. My luck I'd get a game of some skill and flail miserable.

DysFUNctional Mom said...

I love naps, actually I love sleep in any form!

becca said...

naps are good i like naptime

Forgetfulone said...

You and Mamarazzi on the Price is Right together... double win! Naps are one of the best things in the world!

A Randomlicious Blog for the Soul said...

So, are naps really a guilty pleasure?? I guess I should feel guilty most days I get about a 2 hour nap when the kids go down for theirs LOL. Makes for a much happier mommy (said after my nap) :)

Janice's footsteps said...

When I asked the hubs what my guilty pleasure would be (yes that is how bad my brain hurts nah just gas brain gas) he said NAPS but he was thinking I was asking him his LOL.
I love the beverage delivery idea that just might help me with drinking more liquids hmm:]
I got prayers sent your way, take it easy, relax!!
I am now following properly I don't know why it dropped me before :( but I tried again so we'll see I am still learning!

Kenzie Smith said...

What are naps? Oh how I wish I could snag one of those every so often haha!
Surprise dinners are always wonderful :D
Hope you are having a great week!

The Lovely One said...

I love BBT!

Hope all went well and you're off bed rest soon!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!

do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............