Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CRAZYMAMA COME ON DOWNNN- WWTKW

 It's We want to know Wednesday with Mamarazzi and Crazymama! take a few to avoid the housework and  play along. it's fun. i promise. This week's questions are from Mamarazzi. and are full of delight.    

In addition to this good time, it's the first day of school for the herd, and I have an ultrasound to see the baby.  so i may or may not be around much today,    I'll try though to make the rounds and leave some comment love.

null



{1}What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
{2}What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
{3}They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?
{4}What were you doing 30 minutes ago? 
{5}If you could be on any game show what would it be?


{1}What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

naps whenever i can get one. 


{2}What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?

lunch dates with friends. 

{3}They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love? 

the hubs brought me my fave dinner the other night. DELIGHTFUL. a beverage delivery does it too. 

{4}What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Looking up what time and what channel "The Big Bang Theory" is on.


{5}If you could be on any game show what would it be?

The Price is Right!  I could totally win a showcase showdown. Someday I'll make it on!  imagine it with me.....CRAZYMAMAAAAAA   COME ON DOWNNNNNNNN

seriously made of awesome.




linky...

post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

13 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i will be thinking of you today!!

we are so alike...beverage delivery DOES go a long way!

i could see you killing it on the price is right too...i chose the same game show!

Jo said...

Hope it goes well at the dr. today!

You know, I have never ever seen The price is right ....

Jen said...

The Price is Right - good choice! Never thought of that one :)

Love, love, love Big Bang Theory - can almost say I live it each day!

Cheers

Unknown said...

OMG, I love the Big Bang Theory. It's one of me and D's favorite shows!!! And yes, drink delivery is always AWESOME!!!

~she~ said...

Oh, I love getting me a sweet nap on the couch too! I've taken more than I'd care to admit this summer. I hate it, though, when the kids rat me out to Hubby who is out working hard!

VandyJ said...

Naps area wonder pleasure--I refuse to feel guilty about them.
I probably do OK on the Price is Right--but only if I got a price guessing game. My luck I'd get a game of some skill and flail miserable.

Cyndy Bush said...

I love naps, actually I love sleep in any form!

Rebecca said...

naps are good i like naptime

Forgetfulone said...

You and Mamarazzi on the Price is Right together... double win! Naps are one of the best things in the world!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

So, are naps really a guilty pleasure?? I guess I should feel guilty most days I get about a 2 hour nap when the kids go down for theirs LOL. Makes for a much happier mommy (said after my nap) :)

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

When I asked the hubs what my guilty pleasure would be (yes that is how bad my brain hurts nah just gas brain gas) he said NAPS but he was thinking I was asking him his LOL.
I love the beverage delivery idea that just might help me with drinking more liquids hmm:]
I got prayers sent your way, take it easy, relax!!
I am now following properly I don't know why it dropped me before :( but I tried again so we'll see I am still learning!

Anonymous said...

What are naps? Oh how I wish I could snag one of those every so often haha!
Surprise dinners are always wonderful :D
Hope you are having a great week!

The Lovely One said...

I love BBT!

Hope all went well and you're off bed rest soon!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............