Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Would you rather.... We want to know Wednesday.

null

Would You Rather was soooo much fun last time that I, Mamarazzi, thought we would play again for this week's We Want To Know questions...

{one} WYR...Never be able to look in the mirror again or always get dressed in total darkness?
{two} WYR...Receive $50 a day for the rest of your life or $50,000 right here and now?
{three} WYR...Have extreme narcolepsy or have a bad case of tourette's?
{four} WYR...Be able to rewind 24 hrs 3 times a year or consciously control your dreams?
{five} WYR...Be fluent in every language around the world or be the best in the world in a category of your choosing?


{one} WYR...Never be able to look in the mirror again or always get dressed in total darkness?

get dressed in total darkness. i can fix it when i look in the mirror. 

{two} WYR...Receive $50 a day for the rest of your life or $50,000 right here and now? 

$50,000 grand RIGHT NOW! i have medical bills, the irs is harassing me and my A/C is out on my car, my wash machine keeps stopping mid cycle and giving an error. $50,000 would fix all that and a little left for a fun vacation. 

{three} WYR...Have extreme narcolepsy or have a bad case of tourette's? 

Tourettes. if you heard me sometimes you'd think i had it already. as long as i got to yell out expletives. 

{four} WYR...Be able to rewind 24 hrs 3 times a year or consciously control your dreams? 

control my dreams. I'm all about having good dreams. 

{five} WYR...Be fluent in every language around the world or be the best in the world in a category of your choosing?

Be the best in a category of my choosing. i have no idea what category but you didn't ask which one so i don't have to say. ;) loopholes are my friends. 







post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

7 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

loopholes leave things wiiiiiide open for guessing and creative license my friend. I am very creative, and i know you are a perv like me soooo.

$50K now is the responsible answer, i get that, which is why i chose the $50 daily...i like to be white trash rich, make it and spend it.

Jo said...

Great minds think alike on question nr. 1 :)

Anonymous said...

Loopholes are also my friends :P

VandyJ said...

Loop holes are meant to be utilized to their fullest extent ;)
I should be responsible and take the 50 grand and pay off credit cards and then I would have so much more money, but I was thinking long term.

Jill said...

I wish I'd thought harder about what I wanted to be best at - or at least gone with the loophole and not chosen anything. Suddenly my Skeleton racing and trampoline jumping seems silly... lol!

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

I love a good loop hole theory. I think the WYR's are super thanks to you gals for hosting :) hope you are feeling better also ;]

Anonymous said...

Haha I got a kick out of your answers :D I definitely love loopholes!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............