Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Neither Fancy or Schmancy, Hoity or Toity. We want to know Wednesday.


null

Welcome to We Want to know with Mamarazzi and Me, Crazymama. 

The Questions this week.... Would you rather was so fun, Crazymama had a few. 

Would you rather splurge on make-up or hairstyling?
Would you rather eat at fancy restaurants or eat good home cooking?
Would you rather go to a big city or take a relaxing cruise?
Would you rather spend your money on jewelry or purses?
Would you rather wear a dress or jeans?


MY answers.....

Would you rather splurge on make-up or hairstyling?

 Both. 
but i probably spend more money on my hair a month. I go in for a cut and color every 4-5 weeks.
Would you rather eat at fancy restaurants or eat good home cooking? 

a mix. i like to go out but i realized after a weekend of fancy schmancy food i'm not into gourmet and we are so not, high brow.  I guess i like good home cooking. done by someone else. 

Would you rather go to a big city or take a relaxing cruise?

after walking San Francisco all weekend, I want a relaxing cruise. it was fun, we saw the sights but man i need to pack better shoes next time and  I think a cruise would be fun, and see the sights by taking me to them while i sit on my rear reading a book and napping. 

Would you rather spend your money on jewelry or purses?
I used to be all about Jewelry, but in the last few years I've moved on to purses. 

Jewelry probably lasts longer but there is so much fake, plated, costume stuff, who would know if it's real or not?

 I guess purses are the same way. I'd rather carry a real Michael Kors than a fake Louis Vuitton. 


Would you rather wear a dress or jeans? it depends on the day but i could wear dresses every day. 
















post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that gourmet food makes me nervous, I'm afraid I won't like most of it and will waste $40 on one plate of food haha! Glad I'm not the only one who would prefer some good ole home cooking :D
Great answers :D

VandyJ said...

I go for the sparkly stuff every time. But then I find a purse I like and stick with it.

Jodie said...

San Francisco would be so nice right about now! It's going to be sooo hot today! over 100! Hello, weather we are in September it needs to be in the 80s!

Jo said...

I also like a good home cooked meal if cooked by someone else :)

The Lovely One said...

I feel the same way about a cruise! I'd love to see the sights of some far off land-- let's have a big boat take us there!

Unknown said...

I love jeans but I do love a dress!

Jolene said...

San Francisco is also one of the city I have always wanted to see.

Leslie said...

I have always been afraid of cruises, but have thinking lately I wouldn't mind one. When we got back from Mexico, we wondered if we could build a beach house or a cabin up in the mountains, which would we choose. I chose, cabin in the mountains, because I am not a fan of sea food. And I am all about Steaks. I will go to a fancy steak house, but not sure about all the other gourmet restraunts.

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

I am in the works for a S.F trip in Oct so I will remember to pack sensible shoes..what is that?? sensible shoes do they take the place of challenged shoes?? hmmm
I am not able to tell a fake designer purse from a 500.00 one so as long as it is cute and cheap (but not cheap looking) I am dragging it along shopping.
thanks for hosting love this :]

janna said...

Im late but played along

Ricki Treleaven said...

You are so after my own heart....I want to go to San Francisco so badly!!! :D

You have been on my mind and heart. I hope you are feeling better!

xo,
Ricki Jill

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............