Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Would you rather..,WWTKW

I was gonna take this week off but couldn't resist answering Mamarazzi's super fun would you rather themed questions.  I'm around, hanging in there. just keep on keeping on.




null
How about a little "Would You Rather" for this week's questions? 


{one} WYR...have your own private jet or your own private island?
{two} WYR...be very good looking or very smart?
{three}WYR...have the ability to be invisible or the ability to fly?
{four} WYR...have the ability to read minds or control the weather?
{five} WYR...be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say?



{one} WYR...have your own private jet or your own private island?

Private island. no crowds,  it would be like swiss family robinson. minus the pirates. delightful. 


{two} WYR...be very good looking or very smart?

smart. I've already got both going on. just thought I'd try being just smart. I used to play dumb. why i dunno. 

{three}WYR...have the ability to be invisible or the ability to fly?

fly-  it eliminates the need for the private jet. 

Besides, no one wants to feel invisible. plus how do you see my fabulous sense of style? 

{four} WYR...have the ability to read minds or control the weather?

control the weather. I live in AZ our winters are perfection, but the summer months are a tad long. I could bring in a few extra summer storms and cool it off if i could control the weather. 

{five} WYR...be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say?

take it back. i have a feeling i don't want to hear everyone else's conversations. but sometimes i say stuff i thought i should probably take back. rarely. 





post signature
© 2012 crazymamaof6

8 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i had a feeling that if you played our answers for #2 would be similar.

We are a couple of smart sexy ladies, enjoy the view right!?

love ya girl...get rest!

The Lovely One said...

I said the ability to fly for the same reason! I don't need a private jet if I can fly!

Hope you're feeling better! xoxo

Jen said...

right there with ya for a private island... and the ability to fly!! flying kind of eliminates the need for the jet to get to your private island! :)
take it easy...

Anonymous said...

It would be so nice to own your own private island! Especially if the weather was wonderful year round there. But I guess being able to control the weather would make it awesome!
Fun questions this week :D

Forgetfulone said...

These were fun questions! I want ALL of it! LOL

Jill said...

We had similar answers! I didn't like the thought of being invisible either...I already feel that way a lot of the time.

And I was super-pleased that I didn't pick the jet. Totally worked out when I decided I wanted to the ability to fly!

Keep on keeping on...it's all you can do. Hang in.

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

You are smart...I didn't think that if I could fly then I could have my own private island LOL!

these questions are always tough!
Have a great week.

Jo said...

I know what you mean, there are some things I just don't want to hear!

Hope you are feeling better!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............