Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You can never have too many Ring Pops

Last year at this time I was frantically making/assembling assorted amazing homemade valentines for 6 kids. you can see some of them here

this year, I bought the packs of valentines with the ring pops.

Tonight on the way to drop off the hubs at the airport, Pierce (age 6) was asking if I could make him some more mustache valentines for his class this year because another kid was also giving out the ring pop kind.

I said Nope. I'm not making Valentines this year, last year i spent over $50 bucks and no one appreciated the wonder.

My reply was,"Nope, you can never have too many ring pops. you can both give them."

He proceeded to ask if maybe I could buy pop rocks and make some  for him like Paxton had last year.

I'm pretty sure he would have gone down the list remembering the fun homemade delight that we passed out last year.

apparently someone appreciated the wonder.

maybe next year I will step it up again.






post signature

© 2013 crazymamaof6

2 comments:

janna said...

I feel you! We are doing the dum dum sucker cards..

Anonymous said...

Better late than never to appreciate something ;D

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............