Monday, April 1, 2013

Some stories are just too long for facebook.

So some of you noticed the blog had shut down for a little while.

I was having a crisis of sorts.

suddenly I found out people were reading that I'd never knew read it. and then I offended some friends.
I'm pretty sure my new neighbors read that housewives post. HORRIFYING!

This




 has lingered in the back of my mind for the last few years.

I believe it's true.

sometimes I feel like I put so much out there , which is fine until I realize....I have no idea who is reading it.

Judgments can be made. Feelings can be hurt. Offense can be taken.

The only way I know people stop by and read is if they comment.

I personally feel like reading a blog and not commenting is like peeking in the neighbors windows.

 Sure they left the  blinds open but they didn't think you'd stand outside, watching and taking notes on everything they had going on.

So I'm back. because I love my blog. I love to go back and read my old posts, look at the pictures and know what was going on in my life. I've been blogging here for 6 years.

Some of my readers have been around that long. reading, watching my kids grow up. some of them I've never met in real life but I consider them friends. they know the real me. they love me anyway.

So I'm back. comment if you were here. I blog for me, but the comments are fun to read later so I know who was here.

besides...some stories are just too long to tell on FB. I've missed posting.



post signature
© 2013 crazymamaof6

12 comments:

VandyJ said...

Good to see you back. I like the interaction that blogging gives me--even if it is sort of not real. Looking forward to more posts!

Amy said...

YAY!!! Finally! I'm a horrible stalker, sorry. But I'll start commenting more often if you never, ever shut your blog down again!!!

Jamie said...

Crap, I am totally that lady peeking in your windows. I am not a good commenter anymore. Can I peek in your windows?

Ruth Anne said...

It's often hard to comment from phone, but so true that its how you know it was read.

Love the quote. Reminds me about another one how we can say anything we want but can't even be friends with family on Facebook.

Cara said...

I am glad your back! I love your humor and posts! Keep them coming.

Crazymamaof6 said...

Jamie, you don't have yo peek in the windows, you are allowed in. ;)

Eliza said...

Glad to see you're back! Of course everyone reads your blog, it's one of the best!

Jo said...

Hey there! So happy you are back, have missed reading your posts!

janna said...

glad you are back

tammy said...

It is kind of weird to find out all these people are reading but never commenting. Sometimes it's flattering, but sometimes it's creepy.

tren said...

Hello again. I am always thrown off guard when I see someone irl and they reference something they read on my blog and I didn't even know they had ever looked at my blog. I agree with you! I think reading and never commenting is like peeping through the windows. I know a few people read my blog (very few) but I almost never get comments. I write it for me, but it is nice to get a comment.

Laura said...

Yay welcome back!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............