Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday gift ideas please? fathers day pics, and a boutique!

I need a little help from my readers, Joy is turning 7 on Friday.

i haven't shopped yet , and need ideas.

help a mama out. do you have any grand ideas for me?

mostly she talks about kisses from her dream boy. and parties.

so that doesn't do much for me while shopping.

leave me a comment, AFTER YOU LEAVE ME A BIRTHDAY GIFT IDEA! please and thank you.

then check out these links.


because...

a couple friends are doing fabulous things this week.

first ONEHM is offering her Fathers day sessions. they are DARLING! and a steal !

interested?

go here for details. tell her i sent you. so she knows you are cool and not scary. 'cuz seriously it matters.


then this friend....is advertising for a fabulous boutique. a portion of the proceeds goes to help with adoption fees for the cutest couple ever. and it's here in my 'hood. for those that are conveniently located here in town.

with designer jeans and purses. blingy Jewelry. handcrafted delights. cards, flower clips.other jewelry, (Remember my fabulous anniversary necklace? here)

well that girl is gonna be there again with more affordable fabulousness.

there is stuff starting at 6 bucks people.

DELIGHTFUL!

let me tell you!

i will be there.

ok so , maybe not that early in the morning but i will be making an appearance.

oh and remember my fabulous Zebra and fuchsia purse?

yeah the lady i got it from is gonna be at that boutique. Cuteness.

don't miss out.






post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

8 comments:

janna said...

omgosh
i want your purse

Anonymous said...

Sorry I don't know what Joy's hobbies/interests are, but I have ideas anyway:)
A mother-daughter trip. Get a manicure, maybe stop by a "grown-up" coffee shop, etc.
7 is a great age to start detailed crafting. She might like to decorate her own backpack or purse, or start a mini garden. Maybe a jewelry making kit or scrapbook starter set, pottery wheel, science "lab", etc.
And here are some more... digital camera(would go well w/ scrapbook kit), barbies, legos, bratz, video games, books(Junie B. Jones or Magic TreeHouse are good choices), MP3 player, Dress-up, Leapster, movies, hideaway tent, life-like baby doll/furniture, Nintendo DS, personalized journal, locket/special jewelry
Okay, okay, I'm done. Lol, my middle of the night ramblings probably didn't help much! Good Luck:)

Rebecca Irvine said...

At Katie's recent birthday party we painted dishes--I have extras you could wrap up as a gift (paint and dish).

What about a bag of chocolate kisses from a secret admirer? :-)

My 6.5 yr old would love to receive anything Littlest Pet Shop, Fancy Nancy sticker books, a swim towel/ goggles/suit set, fingernail polish, or other make-up. And if it was me shopping I might try to take advantage and just get her something she needs I would have to buy soon anyway (underwear, socks, shoes, etc.).

Laura said...

I am all for useful gifts so creative art sets. I also think water sprinklers or swim toys are a great idea this time of year.

tammy said...

No ideas on gifts since I have all boys.

I may have to go to that boutique though. Of course I will have to work it around a baptism and a b-day party. I wish they were doing it on Friday too!

onehm said...

THANK YOU for the advertising. :)
and I'm so glad that you pointed out that boutique... hopefully I can make it!
Birthday gift ideas...
For Little L's seventh she got stuffed animals (her favorite) and for Mr. T's seventh he picked nerf guns. Probably not helping you too much...
What about a theme? Like a swimsuit, towel and sunglasses. Or a movie date with mom and dad, complete with a bunch of treats. Does she like the Wii? You could get her her own game and some home-made tickets for her to play all by herself? Just thinking on the "inexpensive" side here! You know that's how we roll!!
Good luck!

Debra said...

Target has a creative set where the pens, crayons and stuff are that is a friendship bracelet kit. I just got that for my 8 yr old.

Also I second a mani and haircut spa like day for mom and dd. My 8yo LOVES that as well as my 5yo. Then we go to Claires with $10 and they can buy something.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

oh how i wish i could do a photo session and get a new purse!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............