Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ladies night


There's nothing you can't do-

with confidence,

good friends,

and the perfect lipstick color!


we all know I've found my perfect lipstick color,

and the confidence is a daily work in progress for me.


but I for sure, hands down 100% have good friends.

Fave friends, Besties, my girls, my ladies,
fab friends!


next week is a fave friend's (Lindsey's) birthday so we went out last night to celebrate,
it was delightful, as always.

dinner at Mi Amigo's including the embarrassing sombrero.

Photobucket

of course there was the laughing and conversation at the restaurant, someone may have even snorted.
(shifty eyes)


Photobucket

Photobucket

then we saw When in Rome
which was cuter than i thought it would be,
seeing the trailer so many times i was worried i'd seen it all ,

but there were surprises.

Jon Heder was one, including Pedro.
honestly he bugged me, not my fave character but whatever. he played his part well, too well.

it was CUTE, i laughed alot and that's what makes for a fun night out with my ladies.


they accept me for the real me, they've known me forever and they love me anyway.


best girlfriends ever!







post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

CassiB said...

love it!

onehm said...

They are awesome girls and I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy a fun night together. :)
Happy Birthday to Linds!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

awwwwww!! we are best friends forever!!!

loved the movie and the night out..even though i did have to wear the sombrero!

Jen said...

Ummm did I blog approve that photo?! Just kidding. FAB night, well worth the little sleep for my day today. It was great going out with you guys! Love the pic of Linz, classic!!

Anonymous said...

Fun Times!!! hey Jen, did you notice that we matched? I kind of think thats funny. It was a fun night and the movie was good, I might have to see it again. Happy Birthday Lindsey!!!

jayna said...

how fun!! i love that you all hang out. what a great little support group to have.

;)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............