Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Musical inclinations and preferences-WWTKW


Welcome this weeks edition of WE WANT TO KNOW WEDNESDAY!

with your hosts.... Mamarazzi,Queso and Crazymama!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket


This weeks questions are being asked by Queso! She said she's not the most musically inclined but she sings with gusto and that counts for something. so here we go...

1. do you have any musical talents?
2. what role, if any, does music play in your life?
3. what is your all time favorite song?
4. do you sing in the shower?
5. has a song ever made you cry?


1. do you have any musical talents?

i sing. i am not a fan of showcasing my talents, it's not even something i consider my talent but i do it. on rare occasion, in public. I belt it out when i play karaoke or guitar hero, i sing at church, i sing in the car, i make up songs and sing in the kitchen with the kids. i sing.


2. what role, if any, does music play in your life?

i am a super fan of music. all types. mostly stuff i can sing along to.

all day long in the car i have the radio turned up and i'm singing along. (i'm sure it's super attractive).

I go to sleep to music. every night to this song. it's Tyler Glenn from Neon Trees, covering Adele's "someone like you"

I super LOVE IT! i ♥ her version too. OMG a duet with them singing it together is my ultimate fantasy.



remember this picture...from this post?

look at the video, look at the picture. look at the video, look at the picture.


YES! that's me and the guy from the VIDEO! for REALS. ♥



3. what is your all time favorite song?

Madness- Our House.

I've loved it since i was 4 and i stole my sisters tape to play in my Fisher Price cassette player. it looked like this.
Vintage Fisher-Price Tape Player





4. do you sing in the shower?

sometimes. i'm not against it, but i usually think in the shower, it's the only place I get a little space to think.

5. has a song ever made you cry?

MANY songs make me a little weepy. can i think of one? nope. always at the kids primary program (one sunday a year the kids sing in church in front of EVERYONE at church.) i always get weepy when i see my kids singing.




All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling *new* WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi,Queso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!




post signature

© 2011 crazymamaof6

10 comments:

Robin said...

That is an awesome song!!
I used to make little songs for the girls to help them learn things... like spelling their names. Kids learn best thru music... mine did anyway. They were raised on ZZTop and VanHalen, so you know they are warped.

VandyJ said...

I sing, just not well.
That is so cool you got to meet Tyler Glenn!

Camie Rae said...

Wow that dudes got some pipes!! Great cover!! LOVE IT!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

OMGOodness, I love Madness' "Our House." Great choice!

Jill said...

Hey I passed you at Desert Schools bank on Monday, I was pulling in as you were pulling out. I yelled hey! out the window, wasn't sure if you heard me. Just wanted to let you know it was me.

Cheerio!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Tyler has a really nice voice. And he's not bad to look at, either. LOL My kids haven't done any programs yet, but I'm sure once they do, I'll get all weepy watching them. LOL

Unknown said...

Oh my I'd forgotten about that video. Amazing. Brings back lots of good time memories.

Stacie said...

Oooo, I love that version of the song! I'm always a liiiiitle jealous of people who can sing :)

K Lind said...

Yep, I get weepy at primary programs too! I totally love his version of Adele's song! :-)

Jolene said...

Oh MY!!!!! What memories you brought back with OUR HOUSE!!! I had to watch the complete video! Love that song and you were only 4? Oh I am old! I was in High School when that song came out! LOL

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............