Friday, July 24, 2009

Be Optimistic

“One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.” —Lucille Ball (1911-1989)


a facebook friend posted this and i felt compelled to share it with you.

it's excellent.and totally true.

i'd like to think this is how i roll, if it's not, i want it to be.


how about you? does this quote 'speak to you' ?

ok so i was thinking of a title for the post "Be Optimistic" came to me .
i knew there was a song but couldn't remember exactly where it was from.

so i googled it and found Shirley Temple!

for your viewing pleasure....


( once i found it i remembered we used to have a Video tape of Shirley Temple songs, the kids loved it. this song was on it!)


I realize this is pretty much the same message as the "just keep swimming" post here

and surviving to look back here .

Just less wordy! (aren't you glad?)

i'm not sure why i'm hyping the think positive message this week , except i'm thinking some friends out there need to hear it .

if you needed to hear this message today, I'm thinking about you!

{{HUGS!}}


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

9 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

perfect message!

and i love the shirley temple clip! what a cute video tape to have!

we all need to remember that at some moment.
Thanks :o)
Blessings & Aloha!

CassiB said...

i LOVE shirley temple. need to get some of her videos, i think they have a dvd set now.
between you and JEN i think i'm getting my message for the day. i woke up feeling like i'm doing/working alot and what for. crappy way to feel, i don't like it.
Thanks a bunch.

lifewithquads said...

I would guess that a 'think positive' post is always helpful. It only takes one child's mess to let that slip our minds.

Jen said...

Love the quote! And all the positive posts! I find that I am just MISERABLE and so are the people around me when I am constantly discouraged. When I am being optimistic, I find it affects me but also those around me, even if I can't tell it, and I am just happier with myself!

Scrappy Girl said...

Optimism is alot more fun than the alternative!

tammy said...

I'm not always good at being optimistic for myself, but am for others. It does get tiring to be around others when they're always Debbie Downers.

Anonymous said...

I am still trying Jewels! Your blog sure does help me! Lots of Love.
Steph

Hulk Granny said...

Dude, somedays when i'm not feeling copeseti... kopecetic... totally awesome, I just remember my favorite line from the movie "The Crow". It was a lyric that Brandon Lee's character had written while he was alive:

"It can't rain all the time."

Carie said...

I think your post spoke to me, and you don't even know me. Thanks!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............