Monday, May 10, 2010

Whew, Success feels good!

goodness me!


I hafta share the best news of all!


I aced my final. (98%)


I got an A in Biology 181.


I registered for fall.


I FINISHED my first year of college with straight A's.


i couldn't have done it without your patience, encouragement and support. seriously!

Thanks! to my Family and my friends that kept me going. counted down the weeks for me. or helped out with picking up the slack, understanding schedule conflicts, and just reminding me that I could do it!

I did it. and holy crap i'm giddy at the thought of next semester.



remember when i started in the fall? I posted a lot about it. here are a few posts

my fears and positive self talk...I'm good enough, smart enough and doggone it people like me.

i was worried about leaving my version of normalcy behind.

my first day. in pictures no less.



I've come a long way. and i feel great about it! (forgive my braggy bragging)

achieving straight A's. with 6 kids at home, even after having numerous illnesses.


Whew Success feels good!


I'm just gonna go sip on my celebratory beverage now and do the happy dance.

tomorrow I wanna tackle all the stuff I've been putting off, or didn't get to because of school.



I have how many days until the kids are home with me full time?




Note:I have mother's day to blog about but until i can charge my battery there won't be pictures uploaded, so i'll come back to that.




post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

Amy said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats on the successful 1st year! You make me feel better about going back to school in a couple of years :)

tammy said...

Way to go! That has to feel good. I'm proud of you!

Ruth Anne said...

If you don't brag for yourself, who will?

Congrates! I didn't doubt you.

KaraLyn said...

I knew you would do good! YEA to a full-year back!!! I'm finishing my 2nd... now I'm onto the waiting game!!! What do you have next semester? BIO201???

jayna said...

way to freakin go!! i knew you could do it. i love that you got straight A's!! you are a freakin rock star. and you are well on your way to your goal. glad you signed up for the fall. i love that you are doing this!!!
hugs,

KATE said...

Holy Crap, congrats! You Rock!
You've inspired me! I've been trying to figure out how to go back for my nursing degree... I'm not sure I'm as tough as you but I'm at least looking into now. :)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............