Friday, August 2, 2013

Pierce is 7 can you believe it?!


Pierce is 7 today. I can hardly believe it.

He's my original blog baby and to commemorate, I'll share some of the most memorable posts from the archives.

His birth story.

The leader of the pack.

The pumpkin thief.

Blue candy coating and other daily delights. (I love the random stuff)

When he turned 4 (there are more links to other archives.)

I love this kid. He's still keeping me on my toes but he's now a great big brother and a huge help. He's still as loving as ever and he still has the deepest voice you've ever heard on a little kid. I can't imagine my life without him.

Pierce went to the Dr. yesterday so here are his stats on his 7th birthday!
64.5 lbs
4 feet 4 inches tall.


6post signature
© 2013 crazymamaof6

1 comments:

CassiB said...

Happy birthday Dragon!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............