Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sidekick! my baby is 4 today!

Pierce is 4 today. i can't believe it.

ok so i really can .

he's been sort of a handful ALWAYS. but he's just so cute and full of personality i can't help but enjoy him.

he's sorta the star of this blog.

so i really can believe he's getting so big.

while i would have been super sad he's 4 now. i'm pregnant and rather ill and know he's not the last now , PLUS, he's lots of fun at this new "i'm a big boy" stage.

Since he's always willing to cuddle or climb on my lap and give me smooches and he still climbs behind me in my computer chair. i get more than enough love from this guy everyday.

plus he wants to go everywhere i do. including showering and going to the bathroom with me at home. he even insisted i hold him on my lap a few weeks back while i did my business. seriously? isn't he a little old for that? and he gets away with it because he's the baby.

anyway. Pierce has some qualities that i super love.......

-Pierce is resourceful, he doesn't even need tokens to play the games.


-He's always willing to pose for pictures for me

He's my sidekick.

he's always willing to go shopping with me, or cook, or do dishes and laundry,

or take a nap and watch Noggin.


he's the best.

I just gotta love him, even when he keeps me on my toes,

he's always dishing up some crisis or another.


how about some classics from the archives starring Pierce?


sponge-worthy.

the midnight baker

my personal printing assistant

my little devil.

The epic tale of his birth

The leader of the Pack

before he had hair.



Dear Pierce-

Happy Birthday Buddy. I love you the best. i hope your birthday is every bit as awesome as you dreamed it could be.

I love you!

♥ mom


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

Carie said...

He is so cute! It makes me so happy that you have naughty child just like I do, it means you get it, of course your child won't always be naughty and mine will, but hey you got another one coming to give you hell, so it's all good!

Sarah said...

wait, you're pregnant? how did i miss that announcement?!?! probably because your posts only how up as little snippets on my google reader...

Sarah said...

wait, you're pregnant? how did i miss that announcement?!?! probably because your posts only how up as little snippets on my google reader...

kay said...

happy birthday pierce!!! hope mom makes you a big huge cake and you get to eat it all by yourself!!!

and i didn't know you were pg either!! congrats i'm so happy for you!

Jamie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Pierce!!

Mamarazzi said...

super sweet...love that little guy!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............