First off- go here and VOTE FOR ME! in Round one of Voting for top blog in the blog guidebook contest. (it's on the sidebar)
go ahead........I'll wait.
still no one confessing about who nominated me. still totally flattered.
a confession- Sometimes I read my own blog archives for hours on end.
Tonight I relived the last few years of Black friday success posts in honor of my favorite day of the year.
in mourning my decision to pass on the delight of it this year .
WHICH for some readers/friends/relatives comes as a total SHOCK!
I know, right?!
wanna know how deep my love runs? relive the crazy adventures? hear about the strategy involved?
I'll give you a few links-
summer 2007-reliving past BF adventures in the middle of the summer no less. plus pics of a hat I'd LOVE to own. (before I started using paragraphs in my blog writing)
2007-the one where I ran into my old boyfriend and peed my pants -(pics included)
2009- The year we camped out. (last year with Pics included, but the talk of the shopumentary is all talk, no action)
Why would I pass if I love it so much and haven't missed for any reason in the last 12+ years?
- so far the ads have nothing I need or want (it's never stopped me before)
- I'm pregnant and so tired (again never mattered at any time in the last 12+ years)
- * I'm just not up for it. * this is the kicker. It's just not worth the risk, pain, or lack of sleep, if there isn't anything spectacular to cross off my list by going.
- This year I realize the world won't end if I don't go.
- I would probably pay for days afterward physically.
- This pregnancy has been a little riskier and uncomfortable than the last few were. (I was spotting and on bedrest for a few days after doing too much on halloween) if I had to pick between a safe pregnancy and healthy baby over another year of black friday success, I pick the baby.
© 2010 crazymamaof6